** PLEASE READ THE BELOW BEFORE BOOKING **
**ALL TICKETS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE / NON TRANSFERABLE TO ANOTHER DATE***
WE KEEP OUR ENTRY PRICE LOW AND DO NOT CHARGE FOR ADULTS. DUE TO THIS, WE RELY HEAVILY ON CUSTOMERS USING OUR CAFE. DUE TO A LARGE NUMBER OF NO-SHOWS, AND GREATLY REDUCED CAPACITY, WE HAVE NOW CHANGED OUR POLICY. ALL DATES ARE NOW NON-REFUNDABLE AND NON-TRANSFERABLE.
- ALL CUSTOMERS MUST ADHERE TO THE CURRENT GOVERNMENT GUIDELINES, CJS RUNS A MAXIMUM OF TWO HOUSEHOLDS PER TABLE UP TO A MAXIMUM OF 6.
- TABLES AND CHAIRS CANNOT BE MOVED, WITHOUT PRIOR APPROVAL, ALL TABLES HAVE BEEN SPACED TO MEET OUR GUIDELINES
- PLAY SESSIONS ARE 90 MINUTES, WE ASK THAT ALL CUSTOMERS ARRIVE ON TIME AND DEPART ON TIME TO ALLOW MID-SESSION CLEANING. PLEASE SOCIAL DISTANCE IF ANY QUEUE HAS FORMED WHILST WAITING.
- MASKS MUST BE WORN BY ADULTS IN ALL INDOOR AREAS INCLUDING ALL SOFT PLAY AREAS. MASK MAY BE REMOVED ONLY WHEN SEATED AT YOUR TABLE. PLEASE MENTION IT ON ARRIVAL IF YOU ARE MASK EXEMPT.
- DUE TO REGULATIONS ON VENTILATION, IT MAY BE CHILLY IN THE CAFE, PLEASE COME PREPARED WITH EXTRA LAYERS.
- SOCKS MUST BE WORN BY EVERYONE ENTERING THE SOFT PLAY.
- NO FOOD OR DRINK CAN BE CONSUMED IN CJS UNLESS PURCHASED ON THE PREMISES ( WITH THE EXCEPTION OF BABY POUCHES AND FOOD) IF YOU HAVE AN ALLERGY OR DIETARY REQUIREMENTS WE CAN NOT MEET, PLEASE DISCUSS YOUR NEEDS WITH A MEMBER OF STAFF.
- CONFIRMING AND PAYMENT OF YOUR BOOKING CONFIRMS YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD THE ABOVE.
Please be aware the booking system has now slightly changed, please do not adjust the quantity on this page, it will ask you at a later stage about additional children. You do not need to add additional children if you are coming alone with one child.
General play session age 5 & Under
When booking a general play session, we have added the option of adding additional children to your booking, as you can now mix with one other household, we need to know the numbers of children per table. We ask if you are booking with a friend to sit at the same table, please book together at this stage and add the number of children between the two households to the one booking. This will help to reach the capacity we are allowed under the new guidelines. The price to play is £2.50 for a 90 minutes play session.
Baby & under 18 months area
This area allows a maximum of 10 adults to sit and 10 children aged 18 months and under and aimed at pre-walkers and toddling children only. The area is snug to allow new mums to relax and meet others, there is a large corner sofa and two tables of two. We ask for your judgement in this area, if you feel your child is a confident mover and walker please purchase a ticket for the main play area. Whilst we now charge for the 90 minutes sessions in the baby area, if you choose to spend over £5 in the cafe, we do remove this from your bill ( this applies to the baby area only )
Our booking system is very easy to use, but if you do have any problems with booking an event, please let us know.
Please note that full payment is required on booking. Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. Please note that the general admission fees below are for children. Accompanying adults do not need to pay.
For some reason, no matter how much we have tried to fix it, the page seems to freeze on some mobiles at the quantity page. If you refresh the page, it will then allow you to freely scroll up and down to see the available time slots. unfortunately, it is best accessed on a desktop.
If you come across any problem on the website for soft play spaces, please just book the slot you wish to get the table at the session you want. We can always adjust at a later time, then just pop us a message to adjust it.